Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't Quit - Facing Your Giants

Don't Quit Art Poster Print, 10x8When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
when the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
when the funds are low and the debts are high,
and you want to smile but you have to sigh,
when care is pressing you down a bit -
rest if you must,

but don't you quit. 




Internet marketing or working online can be tedious and laborious. Talk about automatic money, auto-pilot, push botton money, or any other high pitch selling ads, the reality is that making money online is not that easy at all. It's like Facing your Giant! You have to be highly motivated, inspired, and optimistic, that everyday is an opportunity to grow your online home business be it blogging, affiliate marketing, Multi-Level Marketing, or any other online money making venture. 

I've been doing internet marketing as old as my blog, and I can say that quiting it is no longer and option. I love doing it and probably won't stop until my eyes, mind, and fingers allow me to. I have built wonderful relationships with my contacts at SWOM, Schnaap, Stress Free Salary- TWRPS, and WELA.






Share |

1 Comments:

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing, very inspirational.

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Inspired Net Partner ©2010 Stress Free Salary, Website Traffic Boosters, Teamwork Power Revolution System, Unlimited Webhosting with Free Autoresponder, Template by Dicas Blogger Affiliate Marketing, Make Money Online, Work From home

Go TOP of this page